Wednesday 27 June 2012

2 pairs of shoes that I LOVE!

Hey Beauty Birds!

I was going through my shoe collection this morning and I thought why not show you guys what my fave shoes of the moment are! Both of these shoes are SO inexpensive and still available in stores now!!


1st Pair: Red 'suede' flats with gold chain
OMG I have been wearing these every day! No joke...
They are from Kmart and I got them for $15 - what a bargain! I love buying shoes from Kmart...SO CHEAP & surprisingly good quality :)



I love suede.. even though it's fake suede hahaha :)




The gold chain had some HIDEOUS tassels attached, 
so I just cut them off. (They were very easy to remove) :)




2nd pair: 'suede' pumps from Rubi Shoes
I WISH MY FEET LOVED WEARING THESE SHOES....but they don't. It feels like my feet are walking over stone when I'm wearing these babes...and it makes me sad :(
I snagged these for $20 at Rubi Shoes....I was in there the other day and they're still there...so hurry if you like them! 

Honestly, I don't wear them THAT often because they are so uncomfortable, but I wear them around the house constantly, hoping that my feet will love them eventually! (Don't think it's gonna happen) ... :(



Oh how much I love these :)
Did I mention that they're a size too small
for me? That would explain why they're painful.. lol




Sad face they're so painful to wear!


That's all guys...sorry this is a super short post! I was due to do something and thought it might be interesting for some of ya!

Thanks loves, talk soon xxx






4 comments:

  1. love the red flats! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those Kmart flats but in the cobalt blue :) They're amazing!

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in checking this furniture out, too! I would be cautious of Ikea's outdoor furniture.

    ReplyDelete