Tuesday 26 June 2012

Buying shoes from 'The Iconic.com.au'

Hi Beauty Birds!

Last night...yes that's right..last night! I bought a pair of shoes from The Iconic which is an online shoe, fashion and beauty store!

I ordered these shoes at 8pm last night and they arrived before 9am this morning! THAT IS ABSOLUTELY CRAZY! The Iconic is a relatively new site that prides themselves on fast delivery and customer satisfaction!

They only ship to Australia and New Zealand at the moment, so sorry to all of you lovely people who live elsewhere! I'm sure that they will ship internationally soon!

If you order something before 10pm on a working day, the product will arrive the next business day!! WHICH IS INSANE! (Be advised, this only applies to people living in the Sydney area) You can hop onto their website and check if your postcode is listed in the 'Sydney area' :) :)

If you're outside Sydney, you will need to place your order before 2pm on a business day to ensure it arrives the next business day :)

Thinking that this can't get better? YOU'RE WRONG!! If you live in the Sydney area, you can choose to pay an extra $5 and have your parcel in the next 3 hours! When you check out, it will give you the option if it's available for that particular item! How crazy is that???

This company is definitely attracting swarms of customers!!!!

Here's what I picked up:

Bonnie 2's by Lipstik $59.95
(Photo from The Iconic Website)


I think that they're super cute flats that are perfect for a party! (That's what I bought them for) :D 
Plus, I love the glitter detailing on the tip of both shoes. Rose gold glitter is my favourite type!


The box they arrived in:


The box was huge so I knew my shoes would be safe :)





Just so Y'all know, the shoes were packed better than
this, I just forgot to take a picture when I first looked
at them hehe :) So this is my fabulous shoe packing 





Here's what the shoes look like on ma feet :)
I LOVE THEM




Close up of the rose gold glitter bow :)




And again!



If you're looking for a great online store to buy shoes then definitely give The Iconic AU a go! I will most certainly be buying from them again! I'm so pleased with the FAST delivery and great service.
I wouldn't recommend it if I didn't like it!


Thanks loves, talk soon xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment