Tuesday 26 June 2012

Mid Week Faves!

Hey Beauty Birds!

This week I have been digging through some older beauty products that I have been neglecting (Oops)!!

Here's what I've been LOVING:


1. Kim Kardashian EDP 100ml


This perfume has copped so much criticism..I only know of two people who like this scent! 'LIKE' not love... I LOVE THIS PERFUME! Omg..I think it smells so nice and every time I wear it, I feel sophisticated. I always get compliments when I wear this fragrance by people I don't even know!

I'm not going to try and describe the smell....here's an in depth description for anyone who may be wondering.. http://www.nstperfume.com/2010/02/16/kim-kardashian-by-kim-kardashian-perfume-review/

The only issue I've had with this is the lid to the bottle. - It was always pulling the sprayer off the bottle so I chucked it out! Not a problem anymore :) .. If you're one for lids, maybe skip this perfume!


See, no lid :P



2. Naked Palette (Original)


A product that all beauty fanatics need to own (along with the Naked 2 Palette). I had this palette hiding in my makeup collection so decided it was time to bring it out this week! I've been focusing on the colours 'Virgin', 'Buck', 'Naked' and 'Gun Metal'. This palette is so so amazing! You can use it for a super casual or super dramatic eye look! 'Buck' has become a eyebrow shade for some! :)


Neutrals, Neutrals Neutrals :)



3. False eyelashes from Hot Dollar!  (Equivalent to The Dollar Store)

I picked up about 7 packets of these false lashes after my shift at work one day! I work next to a Hot Dollar store, so I'm always finding nice things in there! (They sell a lot of nice house decor as well)

Anyway, I picked these up..THE GLUE IS RUBBISH. I swear it's not even glue.. I attempted to open the 'glue' and it's rock hard...so ridiculous! hahaha...but for that price what do you expect :)



They last for as long as normal lashes if you
use a good glue!! The glue I love to use is
'Duo Lash Adhesive'




4. Necklace from Ebay 

I paid 50c for this necklace and it had free shipping to Australia! It's pretty good quality for how cheap it was, and I wear it all the time! You can pair it with anything and it will look good! I love simple necklaces with a long chain, they just add a whole new element to a boring top, cardigan or blouse.

Here's a snap of the necklace :)



I love it! You can obviously tell by the photo that
it's a cheapie, but seriously....it is super long and
makes something simple so beautiful :)



Thanks loves, talk soon xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment